Aerated Concrete Block Making Machine Manufacturer AAC Bricks Building Block Manufacturing Plant Cost AAC Block Production
Autoclaved Aerated Concrete (AAC) is a siliceous material (sand, fly ash and silicon tailings such as waste porcelain clay, stone processing waste materials, blast furnace slag, etc.) and calcareous materials (lime, cement) as the main raw material, mixing fat gas agent (aluminum powder), by ingredients, mixing, casting, pre-raising, cutting, autoclave, curing process made of light porous silicate products, because by the hair contains a lot of gas even after the small pores, hence the name of aerated concrete.
The normal production capacity:
|Annual Capacity(300days)||Power||Daily Capacity||Cycle Time||No. of Autoclaves||
|50,000m³/year||400KW||166 m³/day||8 hours||2||2000|
Advantages of the aac block
1. Lightweight: Porosity achieve 70% to 85%, volume density is generally 500 ~ 900kg/m3, as 1/5 of general concrete the 1/4of clay, the 1/3 of hollow brick, and similar with wood can float in water. It can reduce building weight, reduction in the cost of integrated building.
2. Fireproof: Most of the major raw materials is inorganic materials, so it has good fire resistance, and do not emit harmful gases when meet fire. Fire 650 degrees, as a refractory material, the thick up of 90mm walls can reach to 245 minutes fire resistance, 300mm thick up wall can reach to 520 minutes fire resistance.
3. Sound insulation: Due to a unique porous structure, so it has a sound absorption capacity. The sound absorption capacity can reach of 10mm thick wall up to 41 db.
4. Insulation: As the material inside has a large numbers of the pores and porous, which has a good thermal insulation properties. The Thermal conductivity is 0.11-0.16W/MK, as 1/4-1/5 of brick. Typically, the insulation effect of 20cm thick aerated concrete wall is equivalent to 49cm thick solid brick walls ordinary.
5. Permeability: Result of material by the composition of many independent small pores, the moisture absorption is slow, in the volume of absorbent is 5 times of clay saturation do. When used in the bathroom, the wall can be treated to interface directly paste tiles.
6. Anti-seismic: The same building structure, improve the two seismic than the brick level.
7. Green: Manufacturing, transportation, all use the process of pollution, to protect arable land, saving energy, is one kind of a green building material.
8. Durability: material strength is stability, in the specimens tested after one year of atmospheric exposure; the intensity increased by 25%, and remained stable after ten years.
9. Economies: An integrated lower cost than using more than 5% of solid clay bricks, and can increase the usable area, greatly enhance the utilization of floor space.
SANKON Building Materials Technology Co. is a one stop solutions provider for autoclaved aerated concrete (AAC) production equipment including complete AAC production lines. We employ a team of experts with more than 20 years of industry experience to drive our innovative efforts and create highly efficient building material production equipment. Using highly automated production machinery, SANKON is able to produce more than 9 thousand tons of equipment each year to satisfy our customers all over the world. Contact us today to learn more about our outstanding AAC production machinery.
JIANGSU SANKON BUILDING MATERIALS TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD.
Add.: No. 31, Xinxi Road, Chuanjiang Town, Xinbei District, Changzhou City, Jiangsu Province
Contact Person: Rita
If you are interested in our products and want to know information from us please feel free to contact us.