1. Raw material: Store the fly-ash (tailings etc), lime and gypsum after milling into the needed fineness (200 mesh)
2. Mixing the fly-ash, cement, lime, gypsum and water in the pot after batching.
3. Increase the slurry temperature to 40-50 centigrade by steam, and mill with aluminum powder for 1min.
4. Pour the slurry into the mould, and still in the curing room for frothing in 2-2.5h.
5. Cut it into needed size by the cutter after the slurry reach the cutting intensity, and place the block on the trolley cart.
6. Autoclaved curing after the trolley cart enter the autoclave (vacuum, raise the pressure, keep the pressure, reduce the pressure),keeping the constant pressure 1.2MPa. The whole process needs about 8 hours.
7. The products out of the autoclave are placed in a stack. We can recycle the scrap and the waste water from the whole production.
Electrical Powder Meter
It is a meter (refer to the picture) used for measuring the powder before casting.
5.Pneumatic butterfly valve:D671J-10-300
The powder meter is composed of chamber, support ring, load sensor and pneumatic butterfly valve.
The drum shapes like a truncated cone, which make the discharge quick. It is made of rolling steel.
There are 3 load electrical sensor hang among the support ring chamber and support ring, and there is pneumatic butterfly valve in the discharge drum to control the program.
When the powder is fed into the drum, the electrical sensor will transfer the weight of the powder to the display, and it will output the signal to the computer. The discharge is controlled by the pneumatic valve.
Shut off the power supply after each shift, and clean the drum wall, in order to make sure the powder weighing is accurate
Clean the dust on the sensor and weighing display.
It should follow the instruction when operate the meter
No other current is allowed to go through the electrical sensor, for example, when weld the ground wiring.
Do not sunshine the weighing display, and avoid any sudden temperature change and vibration
The meter has been calibrated before ex-factory, do not change.
No one is allowed to stand around the machine when feeding the slurry.