Reinforcing Bars Straighten Cutter is used to drawing steel bar from steel bar disc and cutting it to the appropriate length,A number of steel bar discs can be straightened and cut at the same time.The cut steel bar is spot welded into rebar mesh,stored and stacked for anti-corrosion drying.
Equipment features of aerated concrete sheet production line:
• Equipped with independent intellectual property rights of the breaking machine, which is a necessary equipment for the plate production line, this technology completely solves the history of relying on imports of the plate line breaking machine, has been widely used in the industry.
• After special treatment, the mold, the steaming bottom plate, the track of the cutting machine and the cutting conveyor can ensure the accurate position of the reinforcement in the aerated plate, which is the basic guarantee and technical difficulty of making high-quality plate.
• The cutting machine has a special structure to meet these requirements in order to ensure that the mixed cutting of plates and blocks does not affect their respective sizes when producing plates of different length specifications.
• The automatic circulation system of brazing, brazing and brazing drawing is used to make full use of the factory space, which not only saves the land but also reduces the cost of civil construction and greatly reduces the investment of the factory.
• The plate finished product sorting and repairing system realizes mechanical sorting. Check and check the quality through sorting machine and turning machine. There is no need to manually turn and move the plate to check the quality, which improves the working environment and labor intensity of workers.
• The control system adopts the internationally advanced centralized and segmented control mode and the intelligent control system. All processes are completed in the central control room and the operating platform of the ground division of labor. The work is mechanized and automated, with less labor, high production efficiency, small loss caused by human error, and high qualified rate of products.